My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

Happy Friday! I have a nice long playlist for this week, 2 hours worth of music. A lot of the songs is for my little project of compiling my own 500 greatest albums list, and those songs are anything but new. Lots of classic rock, country music, r and b, and alternative rock. I do have some more recent music on this playlist. KPop group BLACKPINK released a new album (love it!) which led me to fall down the proverbial rabbit hole of BTS music. I have to admit BTS's recent Tiny Desk appearance made me a fan.  In the beginning I was more meh about their music but after Tiny Desk, I decided to give them another shot and soon found myself liking their music a lot more now.

Songs to Check Out:
"Crystalline" by Amaranthe
"How You Like That"by BLACKPINK
"My Revenge" by Ashlie Amber
"Epiphany" by Assemblage 23
"Infected Monarchy" by Ad Infinitum
"Best of Me" by BTS
"La Sitiera" by The Mavericks

Comments

Popular Posts