Weekly Working From Home Playlist

 Albums:
Amaranthe: Manifest

Aretha Franklin: I Never Love Youd a Man The Way I Love

Assemblage 23: Endure (deluxe edition)

Assemblage 23: Mourn

The Birthday Massacre: Under Your Spell

BLACKPINK: The Album

BTS: Map of the Soul 7: The Journey

Curve: The Way of Curve

The Dark Element: Songs the Night Sings

Echo and The Bunnymen: Ocean Rain

Empathy Test: Monsters

Hatchie: Keepsake

Heart: Little Queen

Johnny Cash: At Folsom Prison

Jonsi: Shiver

Kalidia: The Frozen Throne

Kate Bush: Hounds of Love

Loretta Lynn: Coal Miner's Daughter

Megadeth: Rust in Peace

Patti Smith: Horses

Pink Floyd: The Wall

Rina Sawayama: SAWAYAMA

SKALD: Vikings Chant

Whitney Houston: Whitney Houston (deluxe edition)

X-Marks the Pedwalk: Transformation

Playlists:
My 500 Soundtrack

Dancing Queen: My Favorite ABBA Songs

Firebird: My Favorite Ashbury Heights Songs

TC Underground Playlist

All Things Asian

My Top 100 Songs of the Past Decade

Comments

Popular Posts