2024 Releases I Have Listened to (as of 04.28.24)

I just realized I never posted a list of 2024 releases I have currently listened to. I thought I have but I went through my blog entries and saw that I did not. I decided to post a list today since I have listened to quite a few albums this year. I keep a written down list and I have quite a large list, and it is almost May. This is a general list. It will include my likes and dislikes. I won't say which albums I am not particularly fond of, those are few and far between. Most of what I have heard this year I really enjoyed. 

Here is some of the 2024 releases I do like:
1) Chimeras - Silent Cries in the Stifling Haze
2) Exit Eden - Femmes Fatales
3) Helix - Unimaginable Places
4) Erika de Casier - Still
5) Liv Moon - You Live in Me EP
6) Alterium - Of War and Flames
7) Mondtraume - Heart Machine 
8) Sensuous Enemy - The Awakening
9) Yojiro Nada (of RADWIMPS, Japanese chamber pop band) - The Parades soundtrack
10) Paradoxx - Singularity

A
Aiboforcen - Cycle of Life
Alterium - Of War and Flames
Amaranthe - The Catalyst
Ariana Grande - Eternal Sunshine
Atticus Ross and Leopold Ross - Shogun

B
Beyonce - Cowboy Carter

C
Celtic Woman - 20
Chelsea Wolfe - She Reaches Out to She Reaches Out to She
Chiasm - Zone
Chimeras - Silent Cries in the Stifling Haze
Coming Up Roses - Coming Up Roses

D
DengeL - The Garden of Earthly Delights II
Downt - Underlight and Aftertime

E
Erika de Casier - Still
Exit Eden - Femmes Fatales

F
Fazi - Folding Story
Fifi Rong - There is a Funeral in My Heart, For Every Man I Loved
French Police - Bully

G
Garnidelia - Ten
Goat Girl - On All Fours

H
Helix - Unimaginable Place
Hurray for the Riff Raff - The Past is Still Alive

I
Il Divo - XX
Imperatus - At hte Mercy of the Wind
Iron and Wine - Light Verse

J
Jessie Reyez - Rebel Moon: Songs of the Rebellion (Songs Inspired by the movie Rebel Moon)
Jlin - Akoma
Joe Hisaishi and Gaiahne - Ghibliana 
Judas Priest - Invincible Shield

K
Kacey Musgraves - Deeper Well
Katie Pruitt - Mantras

L
Laetitia Sadier - Rooting For Love
Leaves Eyes - Myths of Fate
Liv Moon - You Live in Me EP
Lovelorn Dolls - Beautiful Chaos

M
Maenad and The Ravers - Collection and Aborted Dreams: A Collection of Wayward Songs
Maenad and The Ravers - Handshold
Maggie Tra - a love memoir
MakeMake - We Are One
Mannequin Pussy - I Got Heaven
Mondtraume - Heart Machine
Myrath - Karma

N
Naqt Vane - Dispersion
Nemophila - Evolve
Nocturna - Of Sorcery and Darkness

O
Ou. - II: Fraility

P
Paradoxx - Singularity

Q

R
Radwimps - Seikai
re:lapse - re:lapse III ep.
Rob Simonsen - Good Grief (Music from the Netflix film)
Ryujin - Ryujuin

S
Sensuous Enemy - The Awakening
Suldusk - Antehsis

T
Tish Melton - When We're Older
Tomorrow X Together - minisode 3: Tomorrow
TWICE - With YOU-th
Tyla - Tyla

U

V
Violet Magic Orchestra - Death Rave

W

X

Y
Yojiro Noda - The Parades (Music from the Netflix Film)

Z

Comments

Popular Posts