My Top 10 Current Favorite Albums of the Week

I forgot to mention a couple of albums last week but I will this mention them this week. I recently got copies of the debut album by the Japanese metal band Paradoxx "Singularity" and the new album by Sensuous Enemy "The Awakening". I have been listening to them every day. I really enjoy both albums. 

Unfortunately Singularity by Paradoxx can't be listened to on any streaming service as far as I know (I don't have Tidal or Apple Music) so I had to splurge and order an import copy of the album via Amazon. I was not disappointed. They remind me of a young Lovebites. 

Beijing based gothic metal band DengeL recently released part 2 of The Garden of Earthly Delights. Unfortunately, it is not up on Bandcamp (yet?) but it is on YouTube thank heavens. So far I like part 2 more so than part 1. 

01. Paradoxx: Singularity


02. Sensuous Enemy: The Awakening


03. DengeL: The Garden of Earthly Delights II


04. Amaranthe: The Catalyst


05. Chimeras: Silent Cries in the Stifling Haze


06. Today's Production: Today's Production


07. Jessie Reyes: Rebel Moon: Songs of the Rebellion (Inspired by the Netflix film Rebel Moon)


08. Erika de Casier: Still


09. Vintersea: Illuminated


10. Siouxsie and The Banshees: A Diss in the Dreamhouse

Comments

Popular Posts