Winter by Glow



Winter by Glow

I have had this particular album on my Amazon wish list for some time now. Tonight I finally got around to buying the album in MP3 format through Amazon.com. I have been listening to a few of their songs on the group's Myspace page and decided I had to hear hear their album Winter in its entirety. The album is as beautiful as I imagined that it is judging by a few sole tracks that I had heard. The music is very mellow almost bordering between new age and electronica music. Brooke's vocals is lovely and they mesh well with the lush melodies. In a genre where a lot of female vocals tends to be on the wispy, waif side, Brooke's  vocals is anything but wispy or frail. The lyrics are powerful and emotionally moving especially on tracks like "All This Time". All in all I say this is a pretty darn good album. Winter is a great album to relax to with a good book and a glass of wine or a bottle of beer.

Comments

Popular Posts