New music

Dying & Falling by i:Scintilla


Today I found out that the Chicago band i:Scintilla had their new album available online through itunes. Hard copy won't be released until next month. Of course I had to download it (just like I have with the newest Conjure One cd). So far the album fucking rocks! i:Scintilla's music is a compelling mix of industrial and rock music. I had seen the band perform live once in Minneapolis two years ago with The Cruxshadows and Ayria. They sounded awesome live. They are definitely a band worth checking out.

Nothing is Infinite by Angelzoom


I hate saying this but I was not impressed with the newest Angelzoom cd. The melodies fell flat with me to be honest.


Sin City by Genitorturers


When I went to see the Genitorturers last week, I picked up a copy of their album Sin City. Awesome music! I really love their brand of industrial/metal music.


Parity by Sensuous Enemy


Sensuous Enemy is one of my favorite bands from the midwest. Parity is an EP filled with 3 new tracks and a bunch of remixes. The remixes are excellent. I definitely recommend getting this cd via CD Baby, iTunes, or Radio-Active.com.


99 Luftballoons by Nena


Due to my current obsession with Nena's music, I won a copy of Nena's album 99 Luftballoons off ebay last week. Half the cd is in english, the other half in German. I am enjoying the album quite a bit. It's fun, catchy '80s new wave music. Damn shame that the American public never paid much to her other songs after "99 Red Balloons" because her music is just as catchy.

Comments

Popular Posts