Best of 2012 [preliminary list]

Today I was just thinking of all the albums I bought this year, the majority being awesome. I know it is early but I thought I would post a preliminary list of what I consider the best albums of 2012. There were so many excellent releases, culling the list to a mere 10 is going to be immensely. In the meantime  here is all of my favorite 2012 releases.

As the Dark Against My Halo - The Cruxshadows
Believe - Celtic Woman
Bruise - Assemblage 23
Carry the Fire - Delta Rae
Chirality - The Frozen Autumn
Colorblind - Twitch the Ripper
Discover [compilation from Conzoom records] - Various Artists
Diskonnekt - Decoded Feedback
East - Ego Likeness
Electronic Saviors 2: Recurrence - Various Artists
Escape - Future Perfect
Georgy #11811 - Mari Chrome
Halcyon - Ellie Goulding
Hearts of the World - Moonlight Cove
Hide and Seek - The Birthday Massacre
High Like the Angels - Alpha Point
Icon Koru - SITD
Letting Go - Stray
Marrow 1 - I:Scintilla
Music Box Opera - Delerium
Not Your Kind of People - Garbage
Retro Americana - 9th Evolution
Samsara soundtrack
S.T.O.P - And One
Synthetic Movement - CHROM
III - Is/Is
III - Shiny Toy Guns
The Man Who Couldn't Stop - Caustic
The Singles - Goldfrapp
The Truth About Love - P!nk
This Is It - Wiping Out Thousands
Timewave Zero - Grendel
Utopia - In Strict Confidence
Valturi - Sigur Ros
Visions - Grimes
Waveform [2012 re-release] - Carved Souls

Comments

Popular Posts