CDs up for sale on Ebay

I am doing a CD purge on ebay and I thought I would share that information for anyone interesting in what I am selling. Here is what I am selling right now:

i:Vardensphere - Bloodwater

Angels on Acid - Blood Sweat And Tears

Mankind is Obsolete - Trapped Inside

Trampled by Turtles - Stars and Satellites

Florence and The Machine - Ceremonials

Moby - Destroyed [2 CD/1 dvd]

Alpha Point - High Like the Angels (synthpop)

Minerve - Please (synthpop)

Necessary Response  - Blood Spills Not Far From the Wound (synthpop)

Azam Ali - From Night to The Edge of Day

Light Asylum - self-titled

This Mortal Coil - Filigree and Shadow

My user ID is eanderson74. Everything but the Necessary Response cd is priced at $0.99 (except for a few have already have 1 or more bids on them). The majority of items are in pristine conditions but the two cds that do have scratches (i.e Necessary Response and iVardensphere) do not skip. If they do, just  use a little windex and a soft towel/washcloth.

I am selling these cds to lighten up my music collection. I like to do this every now and then.

Comments

Popular Posts