Albums I am currently listening to

Texas: Mothers Heaven

In my bag of mixed tapes that I found yesterday, was my cassette version of Mothers Heaven, one of my favorite albums from my youth. Tonight I listened to it and was immediately reminded just how good this album is.

The Muffs: Blonder and Blonder

One of my favorite albums from the '90s. I always felt The Muffs was so much better than Green Day. Their music was addictive. So ridiculously catchy. It was so not hard to get one of their songs on the album stuck in your head.


Garbage: Version 2.0

This was one of the albums I bought on Record Store day a couple of weekends ago. This is by far my favorite Garbage album. I can sit and listen to this album without skipping a single track. Almost forgot how much I love the song "Medication".


Garbage: Beautiful Garbage

Beautiful Garbage is my second favorite Garbage album. I especially love the ballads "Cup of Coffee" and "Drive You Home".


Synthetixxx: Magia De Cuatro

I have recently started listening to this album from the Russian synthpop group. I forgot how good this album sounded.


Loreena McKennitt: The Mask and the Mirror

The Mask and the Mirror is truly one of my favorite albums of all time. End of story.


Enya: The Very Best of Enya

Every now and then I like to chill out to some new age. I picked up this best of compilation during Record Store Day.

Comments

Popular Posts