June releases

With May coming to an end within a few days, I thought I would get a head start and post a list of releases for the month of June. It isn't much but better something than nothing I say.

No official date yet but Psy'Aviah is releasing a new EP called Future Past in the month of June. You can a preview on the following video clip.


June 11
Snog - Adolph's Library (digital only)
Download - LingAm
Aesthetic Perfection - Antibody (digital only)
Alison Moyet - The Minutes
Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest
Covenant - Last Dance
Tristania -Darkest White

If you are like me and don't live in Europe and want the new Noblesse Oblige album Affair of the Heart, the album won't be available to US music fans until mid to late June. I pre-ordered my copy via Storming the Base because Amazon says the album isn't going to be available until June 30 while Storming the Base will have the album in stock in mid-June (like June 14).  Sometimes I really do hate living in the US. O.o. Just kidding.


Canadian band Austra has a new album coming out on June 18th called Olympia. Here is the first single off the new album.


June 21
Technomancer - System Failure

June 25
The Legendary Pink Dots - The Gethsemane Option
iVardensphere - Scatterface v.3
Bella Morte - The Best of Bella Morte 1996-2012

Comments

Popular Posts