Music I have been listening to 11/22 - 11/28

This week I have been listening to a lot of symphonic metal. I recently discovered Krypteria and And Then She Came (a renamed Krypteria). I was on Youtube a couple of nights ago and came across Krypteria and saw that their lead singer Ji-Ln Cho was Asian (German/Korean descent). This is the first time I have seen an Asian woman in a symphonic metal band. I really love what I have been hearing from Krypteria/And Then She Came. Right now In Media Res is my favorite album. I also noticed on Spotify Leaves' Eyes has a new album out called The Last Viking. I haven't been all that impressed with Leaves' Eyes over the years especially after they kicked Liv Kristine out of the band. I went into The Last Viking with no expectations but to my pleasant surprise I found myself enjoying it immensely.

Albums:






































Playlists:






Comments

Popular Posts