My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

Happy Friday! Here is this week's playlist. Listened to a lot of symphonic metal at the end of the week.  BTW...I am still in the doghouse on Facebook. I won't be back on Facebook until 12/5.  I am not sorry why I got sent there (I went after some racists and told them to eat shit after they made some derogatory comments about Indigenous people). BTW...Anyone who reads this blog regularly and is a MAGAt, please go fuck yourself! I despise that fat orange fuck and anyone in the dark underground scene who supports him. Sorry not sorry.

Songs to Check Out:
"Marching on Versailles" by Ad Infinitum
"Dark Love Empress" by Leaves' Eyes
"Quae Laetitia" by Krypteria
"Stay" by BTS
"Shine On Supernova" by And She Came
"Welcome, Apocalypse" by Assemblage 23

Comments

Popular Posts