My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

TGIF! For a 4 day work week, it felt like a regular 5 day work week. Here is this week's playlist enjoy!

News is so depressing like Allina Health is cutting off service for patients who are deep in medical debt. Camlann's new single "This World is Ugly" is the perfect song to describe how I feel right now. That song slaps though. I definitely recommend checking out the Indonesian darkwave band. I discovered them a couple of years ago. 

Really digging the new Sirenia album 1977 since it came out last week. All of the songs are great but I am really digging "A Thousand Scars" a lot.

I am also digging the new albums by Chapel Hart and Brandy Clark. 

Songs to Check Out:
"Amerian Pride" by Chapel Hart 
"In the End" by Melody & Christine
"This World is Ugly" by Camlann
"Invictus" by VNV Nation
"A Thousand Scars" by Sirenia
"Buried" by Brandy Clark 

Comments

Popular Posts