Weekly Working From Home Playlist

 It is Sunday again! I am actually ready to get back to the work week. I had Friday off to sleep in from The Cure concert, and 2 Lynx games this weekend (Friday and tonight). Posting this blog entry early since I have an early game to go to this evening.

Albums:
Anathematise: Bizarre Tales From the Past and the Future

Assemblage 23: Endure

Asterism: Aside

Bananach: Panoptic Litter

Battle Beast: Circus of Doom

Black Kirin: Qian Nian

Buck-Tick: Izora

Chapel Hart: Glory Days

The Cure: Seventeen Seconds

Exit Eden: Rhapsodies in Black

The Hu: Rumble of Thunder

Morgan Wade: Reckless

Onmyo-Za: Garyo Tensei (2005)

Serenity in Murder: Reborn

SKALD: Vikings Chant

The Twilight Sad: No One Can Ever Know

Windrunner: Tan

Playlists:
The Best of Heavy Metal 2023

June Mix

Songs from Song Exploder

Songs I Discovered on Instagram

My Current Favorite Songs

Comments

Popular Posts