Weekly Working From Home Playlist

 It is Sunday afternoon again. Got to start preparing for the upcoming work week. I have Friday off because I am seeing Tarja at The Varsity on Thursday night. I also be off on Fridays for most of July (gotta use up some PTO for work).

Albums:
Alison Goldfrapp: The Love Invention

Arch Enemy: Deceivers

Assemblage 23: Mourn

Aural Vampire: Wani

Battle Beast: Circus of Doom

Black Kirin: Qian Nian

The Cure: Wish

Dessa: Sound the Bells

Ghost Cries: Purgatorium

The Hu: Rumble of Thunder

Ka Lia Universe: Trust the Universe

Lovebites: Electric Pentagram

Serenity in Murder: The First Frisson of the World

Sirenia: 1977

VNV Nation: Electric Sun

Windrunner: Tan

Playlists:
Sounds of Asia: Heavy Metal

Sounds of Asia: Post-Punk

Sounds of Asia: The Original Mix

My Summer Playlist

2023 Playlist

Music I Found Through Unite Asia (new playlist)

Comments

Popular Posts