Yeah Yeah Yeahs with Perfume Genius at The Armory 06.03.2023

Last night I went to The Armory to see Yeah Yeah Yeahs with Perfume Genius (sold out show). People can read the Star Tribune's review of the show which people can read here . The band's 2022 album Cool It Down was one of my favorite albums last year. When I found out about their show earlier this year, I immediately bought a ticket. I am super glad I went. The concert was so much fun. Here is Perfume Genius's set list and Yeah Yeah Yeah's set list. I only have listened to a couple of Perfume Genius's songs but I am definitely going to listen to their albums this week. I know some of Yeah Yeah Yeah's music but really haven't did a serious deep dive into their catalog. I definitely will be doing that this week. Here is the footage and photos from the show I took.













The concert itself was wonderful to witness. Both Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Perfume Genius sounded incredible live. I especially loved how happy Karen O was while she was performing on stage. The joy in her face was priceless. The last time I was at The Armory was in 2018 was for Nahko. The interior of the venue is incredible with the best bathrooms I have used at a concert venue. Unfortunately leaving the venue after the show was anything but fun. I felt like sold out shows like the Yeah Yeah Yeahs could result in tragedy with this amount of people trying to exit the venue. I would hope that no mass shooting happens at The Armory too. The design of the building on entering and exiting the building is crap but otherwise lovely venue. Also was NOT a fan of the drunk ass blonde bimbo who probably had 2 tall acns of white claw, that shoved her way through the crowd and ended up in front of me, and as someone under 5 feet tall that is annoying AF. I almost punched her in the head or throat when she tried to joke around with me. Can people not do that to short people or get piss ass drunk at concerts? Asides from that Karen, I had a good time last night. 

I will be seeing The Cure this week but since my seat is in the nosebleed section, I won't be taking any photos.

Comments

Popular Posts