My top 20 favorite albums I listened to this summer

Next Sunday is the Autumn Equinox, I thought I would post my favorite albums I listened to this summer as it winds down.

01. Chappell Roan - The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess


02. Stray Kids - Ate



03. Eleanor: Effigy of the Flowing Tears


04. Indigo Girls - Retrospective


05. Mysterain - A Thousand Dusts


06. Billie Ellish - Hit Me Hard and Soft



07. Leonair - Capitulo II The Album


08. V/A - Sweet Home (Music from the Netflix series)


09. Tears of Tragedy - Wonder Arts


10. Brigitte Calls Me Baby: The Future is Our Way Out


11. Morgan Wade - Obsessed


12. Lovebites: Lovebites EP II


13. Sabrina Carpenter: Short N Sweet


14. Megan Thee Stallion: MEGAN


15. Lovelorn Dolls: Deadtime Stories


16. Kehlani - Crash


17. DengeL: The Garden of Earthly Delights II


18. Travis: L.A Times


19. Jotnar: Eternal Path


20. Erika de Casier: Still

Comments

Popular Posts