Music that I bought in 2010

While walking home from work today and listening to the new Cylab album Cut & Coil, I got to thinking how many cds/mp3 files that I have bought (and downloaded) this year so I thought it would be hilarious to try to list all the music I bought in 2010. I am not counting the cds that I got for helping out Trace promote his shows or got from the library. This is all music I paid for with my hard earned money. I really hate to think how much it really adds up. I paid a shitload for Moving On by Unter Null (well worth every damn penny I think). Some I ended up buying used at either Cheapo or off ebay/Amazon.

Access Zero – Living in Transition
Android Lust – Stripped and Stitched
Anything Box – Elektrospective
Appleseed soundtrack
Ashbury Heights – Take Cair Paramour
Ashram – Shining Silver Skies
Autumn – Return to the Breathe
Ayria – Debris
Bella Koshka – Deception Island
Bella Lune – Synethesia
The Birthday Massacre – Pins and Needles
Blackthorn - Goassamer Witchcraft
Blume – Rise From Grey
Celtic Woman – Songs from the Heart
Code 64 - Departure
Colony 5 – Colonisation
Colony 5 – Fixed
Curve – Come Clean
Curve – Cuckoo
Cycle Sluts from Hell – Cycle Sluts from Hell
Cylab – Cut & Coil
De/Vision – Popgefahr
Dust of Basement – Meridian
Edge 0f Dawn – Anything That Gets You Through the Night
Ego Likeness – Breedless
Epica – Design Your Universe
Funker Vogt – Survivor
Gabriel and the Apocalypse - Into the Afterglow
Glow - Winter
IAMX – Dogmatic Infidel Comedown OK
Joan Jett – The Hit List
Joan Jett - Sinners
Lunar Sea compilation
Nachtmahr – Alle Lust will Ewigkeit
No One Knows about Persion Cats soundtrack
Owl City – Ocean Eyes
Project Pitchfork – Daimonion
Psyborg Corp – The Mechanical Renaissance
Puffy Amiyumi – Spike
QNTAL – IV: Translucida
Rob Dickinson – Fresh Wine for the Horses
The Runaways – 20th Century Masters: The Millenium Collection
Santa Hates You – Rocket Heart EP
Santa Hates You – Crucifix Powerbomb
Sapphire Solace – Sapphire Solace EP
Scarlet Slipping – Fire in the Mist
Sin Faktory compilation
The Sisters of Mercy – Floodland
The Spiritual Bat - Through the Shadows
Suicide Commando – Implements of Hell
Syrenn - The Kill House EP
System Syn – Strangers
Toni Halliday – Hearts and Handshakes
Torture Garden compilation
Unter Null – Moving On

Comments

Popular Posts