Albums that I have bought so far in 2012

I know it is only March but I have already bought more albums than I probably should have. I thought I would share with my readers with what I have bought so far. I am including albums that I have pre-ordered and recently ordered. The asterick next to the album means that it was a pre-order.

Aiboforcen - Dedale [just ordered this album last night, been listening to various tracks off the album and totally fell in love with what I have heard]
Alien Skin - Ghost in the Rain
All About Eve - Fairy Light Nights Two
Blue Stone - Messages
Blutengel - Nachtmahr
Cecile Corbel -The Secret World of Arrietty
DarkDriveClinic - Noise in My Head
Die Braut - Psychotherapy
Die Sektor - Applied Structure in a Void
Diffuzion - Winter Cities
Eurythmics - Ultimate Collection
Florence + the Machines - Ceremonials
The Frozen Autumn - Fragments of Memories
The Frozen Autumn -Chirality
Garbage - Not Your Kind of People [Deluxe edition] *
Geodesic - Live Transmission
Goldfrapp - The Singles
Grendel - Timewave: Zero *
Geodesic - Myriad
Lisa Gerrard/Patrick Cassidy - Immortal Memory
Mankind is Obsolete - Trapped Inside [this was just shipped out on Sunday, I should be getting it by the end of the week]
Mind.in.a.Box - Revelations
Moby -Destroyed
Necro Facility - Wintermute
Nightwish -Imaginaerum [import with bonus cd of instrumental versions of the album]
Omega Lithium - Kinetik
Polica - Give You the Ghost
Rammstein - Made in Germany
Sequencia - Algo en tu Ser
SITD - Icon:Koru
Solar Fake - Frontiers
Spectra Paris - License to Kill
Statik Sky - They Look to the Sky
Unter Null - Moving On (Erica Dunham is/was offering signed physical copies of the album on Unter Null's bandcamp page with it, she is throwing in some goodies with the cd, of course I had to buy a copy ;)).

I am such a music junkie as you can tell by my list ;). I did recently sell my Statik Sky and Die Sektor albums with a few other cds via ebay. I try to unload a few albums after I buy a few.

Comments

Popular Posts