My 10 current favorite albums

10. Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds - Push the Sky Away




09. Kirlian Camera - Black Summer Choirs




08. Marsheaux - Lumineux Noir




07. Nitro/Noise - Total Nihilism




06. Die Braut - Psychotherapy




05. Ayria - Plastic Makes Perfect




04. Tristania - Darkest Whites




03. Moonlight Cove - Hearts of the World




02. Absolute Grrrrls Manifesto Chapter 1




01. Cyferdyne - Genesys





Still digging the Nitro/Noise album I got a few weeks ago. It is loud and aggressive. I recently ordered Genesys by Cyferdyne from Vendetta Records again. Love the album. Good mix of clean and harsh vocals. Love the latest Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds album. I really should get my own copy. I have to return the library copy this weekend. Also been listening a lot of the Absolute Grrrrls Manifesto compilation lately. There is some kick ass tracks.  Thanks to the compilation, I have gotten into the gothic metal band Tristania. I adore their new album Darkest Whites.  That album has been getting lots of airplay at work.

Comments

Popular Posts