Top 10 sexiest female artists

With my last blog entry (which I recently revised) on Miley Cyrus and sexuality in music, I thought I would continue on with the topic with my top 10 sexiest female artists in music. For me the term "sexy" isn't just about physical beauty but how the women project themselves as artists as well as through their songs and music videos. Like I said in my previous blog, I felt that Miley's performance was forced and that she was trying too hard to show the world that she was no longer a child star (which unfortunately can have bad connotations but not all mind you). I think Miley could learn a lot from these women especially if she wants to challenge society's standards on female sexuality. Without further ado, here is my list of my top 10 sexiest female artists.

10. Grace Jones


09. Wendy O. Williams


08. Joan Jett


07. Otep Shamaya


06. Madonna


05. Cyndi Lauper


04. Shirley Manson


03. Cherrie Currie


02. Toni Halliday


01. Siouxsie

Comments

Popular Posts