Concerts of 2015

I didn't go out to shows this much this year as I have in previous years because I had made trips to Chicago and because I was just getting rather burned out on going to shows. What shows I did see this year were pretty great. Here are highlights of 2015 for me.

2:54 with Honeyblood at 7th St Entry






Girl Germs Live Tribute Show (January/December 2015)
goth_maven's Girl Germs Live Tribute Concert Series album on Photobucket


Seabound with Architect and Endless Blue at Amsterdam Bar and Hall
goth_maven's Seabound with Architect  at Amsterdam Bar and Hall album on Photobucket






Freezepop at The Nether Bar
goth_maven's Freezepop at The Nether Bar album on Photobucket






Angel Haze at The Nether Bar




Rock the Garden 2015 (for the reunited Babes in Toyland)




Covenant with The Labrynth
goth_maven's Covenant with The Labrynth album on Photobucket






Comments

Popular Posts