Albums I am currently listening to



I have to admit after hearing the tragic story of Joey and Rory, curiosity got the best of me and I requested one of their albums from the library. I definitely not a religious person and not a huge fan of overtly religious music but I set my personal feelings aside and listened to Hymns with an open mind. Much to my surprise, I actually liked what I heard. Joey reminded me of Dolly Parton and Kasey Chambers with her. Damn shame what happened to Joey. She passed away way too soon.



I admit Ice Cube has quickly become one of my favorite rappers. AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted is a solid rap album but I am find myself liking Death Certificate a bit more.



I wish Candace (formerly Is/Is) didn't move out west to Portland, OR. I never got to see them perform live when they lived in the Twin Cities. I absolutely love their music especially their new album New Future I heard a few tracks at work yesterday and loved what I heard.



Hold is one of my favorite albums I have been listening to a lot lately. Hydrah is also another act that I wish she had not moved out west but at least I got to see her live once. Definitely recommend checking her out if you dig Moby and Delerium.



Great album by one of my favorite artists that I have discovered via youtube.





I need some more time to really gather my thoughts on the new albums by Helalyn Flowers and Avarice in Audio. I need some more time for the music to grow on me to be honest.




Current favorite album right now.

Comments

Popular Posts