Album of the Week: These Pretty Things by Sin.Sin

Sin.Sin is a new artist I discovered through Spotify. Fairytronics is her debut EP released by Alfa Matrix. Kristell (Sin.sin) is also the lead singer for the band Lovelorn Dolls if her voice and/or name sounds familiar. Fairytronics is more electronic orientated than what I am used to hearing with her band. I dig Kristell's band without a shadow of a doubt but I really dig her solo work and her electropop sound of her music. Personally I would have preferred less remixes and just original tracks. Really not big on the "Moving Sands" (Radiograph Remix). Both the melodies and vocals just fell flat for me. Other than that track, Fairytronics is a solid debut for Sin.sin. It is a very good introduction to another side of Kristell that you don't hear with her band.

Comments

Popular Posts