Guilty Pleasure Of The Moment: Thicker Than Water by The Triplets

Tonight I decided to shake things up a bit on my blog. I decided for Wednesdays, instead of writing about my favorite music from the '90s, I decided to focus on my favorite musical guilty pleasure(s) at the moment.

Tonight it is one of my favorite pop albums from the early '90s by the group The Triplets. The Triplets were a trio of sisters Sylvia, Diana, and Vicky Villegas. They had a hit with "You Don't Have to Go Home Tonight". I am pretty sure that was the song that convinced me to buy their album Dancing in the Shadows. It is a super catchy song as is the rest of the album. Their music has a mix of American and Latin influences. I have been listening to the album via spotify for the past couple of days. I completely forgot how good the album is and how grossly underrated it is.

Judging by the research I did online, two of the three sisters have reunited and have a new album coming out later this summer.

Comments

Popular Posts