My Current Favorite Songs

Definitely have some interesting songs this week for my Current Favorite Songs playlist. I couldn't help but include a couple of Christmas songs. I really didn't want to like the new Leaves' Eyes album King of Kings considering the band's treatment of former vocalist Liv Kristine but I listened to it last night and actually found myself enjoying the new album. If you haven't heard the new Margo Price album, please check it out. I rarely recommend country albums but that is one country album I can get behind and try to push on to the general public. Margo's music is what country music should sound like,not that watered down country-western pop garbage. No matter how old I am, I will always love the John Denver duet with The Muppets on "The 12 Days of Christmas".  Best Christmas song ever.

Comments

Popular Posts