Weekly Office Playlist

Got a short work week this coming week but still have a lot of work ready for me tomorrow so I got .

Albums:
Air: Twentyears

Assemblage 23: Endure

Autumn: The Hating Tree

Ayria: Paper Dolls

Blaqk Audio: Material

Blutengel: Complete

Celtic Woman: Voices of Angels

Chandeen: Winter Reverb

CHROM: Peak and Decay

Delerium: Mythologie

Eleanor McEvoy: What's Following Me?

Foretaste: Space Echoes

Gabriel and The Apocalypse: Ghost Parade

In Good Faith: Anthology

In Strict Confidence: The Hardest Heart

Iris: Hydra

Leaves' Eyes: King of Kings

Loreena McKennitt: Parallel Dreams

Panic Lift: Skeleton Key

Purity Ring: Shrines

Sabaton: The Last Stand

State Of the Union: My Time Away

The Hamilton Mixtape

Vaults: Caught in Still Life

White Lies: Friends

Playlists:
Work Soundtrack

Christmas Playlist

Thunderstruck: My Favorite AC/DC Songs

Futurepop Playlist

Of Moondrop Tears: My Favorite Autumn Songs

Comments

Popular Posts