Albums and playlists I am currently listening to

I am heading out in a little bit to check out the Little Mekong Night Market in Saint Paul (over in Frogtown along the green line) and grab some grub there. I thought I would work on tonight's blog and post it before I head out for a few hours. I am not really going to say much on this blog entry since a lot of it I talk about on my previous blog entry.

With all the new music I have been listening to in recent weeks and months, I have neglected some of my favorite albums like Dessa's Chime, Autumn's The Hating Tree, and Cindy Wilson's Change. I especially feel bad I have neglected Chime and Change, those albums are fantastic. I wish I heard Change when it first came out last year. I love Chandelier but The Hating Tree will always have a special place in my heart. Really glad the band performed the title track last month at The Red Sea for their CD release party.

Albums:


























Playlists:








Comments

Popular Posts