Weekly office playlist

This week is a short work week for me so my list is going to be slightly shorter than it usually consists of. I took Monday off because I am seeing Psalm One at 7th St Entry tonight, and Wednesday is a holiday.

Albums:
Aiboforcen: Dedale

Aiboforcen: Sense and Nonsense

Alice Glass: Alice Glass (Remixes)

Ash Code: Oblivion

Belly: Dove

Box and The Twins: Everywhere I Go is Silence

Box and The Twins: Our Fears

Cindergarden: Architectures of the Becoming

Cosmic Armchair: Contact

Cylab: Satellites

Drab Majesty: The Demonstration

Empathy Test: Losing Touch

Grendel: Age of the Disposable Body

Hante: This Fog That Never Ends

Helalyn Flowers: Nyctophilia

Kanga: Kanga

Laura Carbone: Empty Sea

Lush: Spooky

Lykke Li: So Sad So Sexy

OMD: Architecture and Morality

QNTAL: VIII Nachtblume

Them Are Us Too: Amends

Playlists:
My Current Favorite Songs

My Post Punk Playlist

Blume playlist

Dreampop Mix

Of Moondrop Tears: My Autumn Playlist

Comments

Popular Posts