Weekly office playlist

The weekend went by way too quickly for my taste. Here is what I plan on listening to this week at work. After hearing the new Aiboforcen album, I definitely plan on listening to some of their older music and Regenerator's music.  I created a few new playlists of Mercury's Antennae,  Them Are Us Too, and Box and The Twins, my favorite new bands I started listening to this year. I am particularly fond of Them Are Us Too, it is tragic what happened to Cash Askew two years ago in that horrible fire in Oakland, CA.

Albums:
Aiboforcen: Kafarnaum

Aiboforcen: Sons Palliatifs

Aiboforcen: Sense and Nonsense

Assemblage 23: Storm

Astronomique: Sharp Divide

Bat For Lashes: The Bride

Blume: Autumn Ruins

Boy Harsher: Yr Body is Nothing

Cesium 137: Rise to Conquer

Cocteau Twins: Garlands

Conjure One: Holoscenic

A Covenant of Thorns: Requiem

Death Bells: Standing at the Edge of the World

Diary of Dreams: Elegies in Darkness

Emika: Drei

Exit Eden: Rhapsodies in Black

Forever Grey: Alabaster Chamber

Hanzel und Gretyl: Satanik Germanik

Helalyn Flowers: Nyctophilia

In This Moment: Beautiful Tragedy

Invocation Array: A Color For Fiction

Iris: Hydra

Kate Havenevik: Melankton

The Kills: Ash and Ice

Lush: Split

Mercury's Antennae: Beneath the Serene

Moby: Play

Pictureplane: Dark Rift

PIG: Risen

Principe Valiente: Oceans

Regenerator: War

Regenerator: Soulseeker

Solemn Meant Walks: Solemn Meant Walks

The Stargazer Lilies: We Are the Dreamers

This Cold Night: We of Like Minds

Various Artists: The Darkside of Tbtci

Vixen: Live Fire

Youth Code: An Overture

Playlists:
My Post Punk Playlist

Box and The Twins playlist

Them Are Us Too playlist

Mercury's Antennae playlist

My favorite songs of 2018 (so far)

'90s Electronica

Gothic rock/Darkwave

My favorite Cosmic Armchair songs

Comments

Popular Posts