Album of the Week

I can't really say that this week's pick for Album of the Week is an actual full length album, it is an EP to be specific. Still the music is so damn good I really don't care if it is just a six song EP. "From Nothing" is featured in Timeline Video Production's youtube video for USWNT's Ali and Ashlyn's wedding. Ever since I found out about the track on YouTube last week, I have been listening to Generdyn's music every damn day. The music is soothing to listen to. "From Nothing" was so perfect for the video for Ali (Krieger) and Ashlyn (Harris)'s wedding video. It truly captured the vibe of the event. All of the songs are great with their sweeping, majestic melodies which would be perfect as the soundtrack for some sort of Games of Thrones/Outlander type of show. I have listened to Generdyn's other EPs, and From Nothing is easily by far my favorite although I do enjoy the Coming Winter and Eternal EPs. I have mixed feelings about the other EPs which features vocals, some were good and some not so good IMO.

Comments

Popular Posts