My first concert of 2020

Tonight I am heading out for my first concert of the new year. I am going to the Yola - Walk Through Fire Tour. It was originally going to be at the Turf Club but due to the high demand for tickets, Yola's show was moved to the Fine Line. I am so glad I don't have to take the green line because I hate taking it home late at night. The show is sold out so that is wonderful. Opening up for Yola is one of my favorite artists from last year Amythyst Kiah. Amythyst Kiah was one of the women that was part of the supergroup Our Native Daughters. In honor of tonight's show, I am sharing with my readers Amythyst and Yola's music. Yeah it isn't post-punk, industrial or synthpop so people can either listen to it or choose not to. Both women have phenomenal voices I do think is worth checking out.








Comments

Popular Posts