Throwback Thursday

Throwback Thursday time! I decided to post my ten favorite videos of concert footage I posted in the past 10 years, and believe me I recorded a lot of footage in the course of a decade.

I would be hard pressed not to post this video of Autumn performing "Red" at Ground Zero when they opened up for Faith and The Music. At the time, I had never heard of the band but after their set that night I was a fan which is pretty obvious if you follow this blog regularly. LOL!


I have recorded Ayria numerous times over the years whenever she was in town but my favorite will always be from her show at Ground Zero (w/Project Pitchfork) when she sang "My Revenge On the World". I would also love to go on record and say that Jennifer Parkin is one of the sweetest artists I have had the joy of meeting and talking to after her performances.


Getting to see Raymond Watts with his band PIG perform my all time favorite KMFDM song "Juke Joint Jezebel" live was the best thing to happen in 2017 was one of the rare moments in that year when I was truly happy prior to experiencing more trauma and the loss of my father.

Seeing The HU live and up close was fucking awesome!




This was the second time I saw Belly live. First time was in 2016 in Chicago, the same weekend I saw the briefly reunited Lush.


This was a fun show although I was tired AF because the show ran until 2am (or damn near close to it and I didn't get home until close to 3am). "Dead Stars" is one of my personal favorite Covenant songs.



I have recorded a lot of footage from Promidal's sets over the years and this is my personal fave.


This footage is from the same GZ show with Ayria.


My favorite performance of the night at the Chelsea Wolfe/Youth Code show in 2017. It was so electrifying.

Comments

Popular Posts