Album of the Week

After nearly a month of waiting, I finally got my copy of Onmyo-Za's 2018 album Hadou Myouou. Onmyo-Za is a Japanese metal band that combines traditional Japanese folk music with modern heavy metal. I discovered their music via Spotify. The band has been together since 1999 and they have quite a catalog of music. I think the band's extensive catalog comes pretty close to Nightwish's catalog. The band has really churned out well over a dozen albums since 1999.  I have been working through their albums in no particular order for the past few weeks. I have yet to hear an album by the band that I didn't like the music. All the albums I have listened to rock big time. My personal favorite album is Hadou Myouou. It was the first album I listened to by Onmyo-Za and the album which is that made me a big fan.

Comments

Popular Posts