My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

TGIF! Here is this week's playlist. I got to hear the debut album Reckless by country artist Morgan Wade. I was not disappointed. The album is so good. Last weekend I watched the film Minari with Steven Yeun and it was so good, the soundtrack by Emile Mosseri is excellent. The music is perfect for the film. The new album Sirenia has been getting a lot of airplay from me. Their music has been meh to me. I would like the first half of the album and then get bored and move on to something else but Riddles, Ruins, and Revelations is a solid symphonic metal from start to finish. A month into my obsession with the heavy metal scene from China and Japan, I really haven't gotten sick of listening to bands like Onmyo-za, Mary's Blood, Undead Corporation, and Cross Vein. 

Songs to check out:
"Living On the Stage" by Cross Vein
"Hymn" by Blutengel
"Downwards Spiral" by Sirenia
"Mend" by Morgan Wade
"Majordomo" by Rave the Reqviem
"White Reflection" by Undead Corporation

Comments

Popular Posts