Welcome to the Underground

If there are two things that I live and die for is: A) my four betta fishes and B) music. I love music. I am particularly a big fan of all things industrial and synthpop, with some goth thrown into the mix. I recently started helping out a local promoter promoting some really kick ass concerts he has been bringing into the Twin Cities (mainly Minneapolis so far). I am always constantly finding ways to help promote his shows whether in real life or on the internet. For awhile I had been mulling whether or not to start up a new music blog here. I once did that but I deleted it because I really didn't have a direction or vision for it. A recent email from a good friend of mine suggested that I create a music blog because I am constantly suggesting to her such kick ass artists and bands. Her email got my wheels started turning inside my head all day long so I decided to create a new music blog.

My goals with this blog is to: 1) help promote upcoming concerts for people in the Minneapolis/Saint Paul area ,and 2) share my favorite artists/bands, albums, and songs with the rest of the world. I have to admit I was going to try using another online blog service but to be honest, that required too much work into getting it up and formatted so might as well go with what I know how to use which is this site.

Most of the artists and bands that I will be promoting or droning on and on about (LOL) are mostly national. To be honest, there are not many artists/bands where I live in that I really am crazy about but I will try to throw in a local band here and there. I really want people in the Twin Cities area to be exposed to the kind of music that I love as well as to keep my fellow goths and rivetheads informed of upcoming concerts because frankly the local media here  in the Twin Cities SUCKS SHIT!

Before I end my first blog entry here...I'll just leave this little reminder for my fellow goths and rivetheads in Minnesota.


Doors open at 7:30 pm, not 7pm. Show begins at 8:30pm with The Trapezoids.
2-4-1s from 7:30 to 8:30pm.

Comments

  1. Good luck on this one, that you will not fizzle out on it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts