My top 10 albums that I want

Tonight I was perusing youtube and came across tracks from the latest Gpkism (visual kei band from Japan) album Reliquia. It didn't take long for me to figure out that I want it but with Christmas on its way, I decided that I need to curb my music buying habit a bit for the moment. So I decided I would create a wish list of albums that I want to get in the near future or eventually.

Reliquia by GPkism

Kinetik by Omega Lithium

APOK by iVardensphere

Winter Cities by Diffuzion

Introspection/Extrospection by Psy'aviah

Identity by The Crystalline Effect

Nachtbringer by Blutengel

Confidential Tears by Dekad

Chirality by The Frozen Autumn (doesn't come out until February 2012)

Revelations by Mind.In.A.Box (set to be released in January 2012)

I would have also added the new Nightwish and The Break Up albums but I have already ordered them online. I'm so bad. LOL

Comments

Popular Posts