Upcoming shows

If you are looking for something to do in the coming weeks, there are some cool local shows to attend.

11/25 - Static Image, Geodesic, Casket Parade, and DJ SLT (from KFAI's Across the Board) will be performing at Ground Zero @ 10pm to 2am. $6 +21/$8 for 18-20. I wish I could be there to see my friends that night but I will be up north in Lutsen, MN and won't be back until the following night :(.

11/28 - VNV Nation w/Straftanz @ Station 4. Doors opens at 6:30pm. 16+ (ick, I hate all age shows and I really mean it too. Sorry but that's just the truth coming from this 37 year old). $17 in advance (through vitaltickets.com)/$22 at door.

12/03 - Electropunk 6 CD release show @ Club Underground. $5. 9pm - 2am. 2 stages, lots of cool bands from the metro area. Free cds will be distributed at the show or you can download a copy here: http://twincitieselectropunk.bandcamp.com/album/vol-6

01/06/12 - Countdown to the Apocalypse 2012: Gabriel and the Apocalypse, Pinwheel, I Corvinus, and Uzza @ Triple Rock. 18+ show. $6 in advance/$8 at door. Doors @ 9pm, music @ 9:30pm.

Comments

Popular Posts