5 Album releases I am currently looking forward to

01. Psyborg Corp: The Frozen Shrines of Obsydyana

After a 4-5 year since the release of their first album The Mechanical Renaissance, one of my favorite aggrotech bands Psyborg Corp is finally releasing their second album later this month. Of course I hopped on it and pre-ordered myself a copy of the new album. All I can say is "about freaking time".

02. Arch Enemy: War Eternal

After hearing this song back in March, I am really looking forward to hearing the new Arch Enemy album with their new lead singer Alyssa White-Gluz. I really like what I have heard from her on the new song "War Eternal".

03. Lullacry: Legacay 1998-2014

Not long ago I found out that one of my favorite metal bands from the mid '00s was calling it quits. It goes without saying that I was not happy. While their best of compilation is already out overseas, for North American fans like myself, the album won't be out until the end of this month.

04. Royskopp and Robyn: Do It Again

I love the idea of Royskopp and Robyn collaborating on new music together. I really hope they add Minneapolis to their upcoming tour this summer. I would love to see Robyn again.

05. Electronic Saviors 3: Remission
Judging by the track list, this latest and final chapter in the series looks damn awesome. So many awesome artists featured on this compilation.

Comments

Popular Posts