Album Of The Week: Return To The Breath by Autumn

Ever since the Strap On Halo show almost two weeks ago, I have been listening to Autumn's two albums The Hating Tree and Return To The Breath on Spotify. I have especially been listening to Return To The Breath. I had bought this album online after seeing the band open up for Faith and The Muse in 2009 (I believe). Both The Hating Tree and Return To The Breath are excellent but I am particularly a big fan of Return To The Breath. The songs on this album sticks out more to me than The Hating Tree does. And after all these years, the entire album still holds up well. Does not sound dated at all.  The band sounds fantastic live after seeing them for the first time in several years. Julie Plante definitely has one of the best set of pipes around. She is what attracted me to Autumn's music. I definitely recommend checking the band's music out on Spotify and if in the Twin Cities, live in concert.



Just for the heck of it, here are the slide shows from when Autumn opened up for Faith and The Muse in 2009, and Strap On Halo almost two weeks ago.



Comments

Popular Posts