Albums and Playlists I Am Currently Listening to

Albums:












Playlists:






Since the news of the upcoming Ayria show this past week, I have been listening to a lot of Ayria on Spotify at work. I am thrilled that she is finally headlining her own tour. I have seen her about 4 times and all as supporting act. For more information on the show, just go to Kilted Farmer's Facebook page. Her new album is fantastic. IMHO I like it a lot more than Plastic Makes Perfect which was only so-so.

Considering how much I love the new CHROM album Peak and Decay, I finally got around to listening to their first album. Unfortunately this album lacks the melodies of Synthetic Movement and Peak and Decay. In other words, it was a let down for me since I love that band but oh well. Their new album and previous album are fantastic. Go check them out.

Still on my Autumn kick since the Strap On Halo show. I hate waiting to find out when their next show is going to be.

My current favorite album is by the local band Promidal. Their next show is on 09/17 at Club Underground for the Twin Cities Electropunk Vol.8 release party. They are selling actual CDs  of their latest album at their shows. It is gnarly shit so there go to that show and grab yourself a copy of the latest Promidal album.  

Comments

Popular Posts