Album Of The Week: Karoshi by RROYCE

I will be brutally honest. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to post an album of the week tonight. I was going through my albums on Spotify at work and most of them didn't impress me. That is until I came across Karoshi by the German EBM band RROYCE. This album had been sitting in my albums section for some time unlistened to.I finally got around to checking it out. I wasn't really expecting much and was ready to dismiss it because I was bored with the other albums I was listening to to find my pick for tonight's blog. Much to my surprise, I found myself enjoying Karoshi immensely. The band really doesn't sound like any other bands in the EBM genre so I really can't compare them to anyone in particular. Their music is pretty damn catchy. Definitely check them out if you are looking for some new music.

Comments

Popular Posts