My Current Favorite Songs

Been listening to a lot of killer music this week. I have been listening a lot of Together Alone by Softwave. The Danish duo of Catrine Christenson and Jerry Olsen put out last year one of my favorite finds on Bandcamp that I came across when I was searching for some interesting new music to share on my blog. Such a great gem. You can buy their EP  on their Bandcamp page: https://softwave.bandcamp.com/album/together-alone .

Still loving the Nyxx EP. I am really excited about seeing her perform live next month with Solar Fake and Aesthetic Perfection so of course I have one of her songs on this week's playlist.

I recently discovered the band The Stompcrash. For some odd reason, I was expecting your typical goth metal band but instead what I got was a fantastic gothic/darkwave band. Not really big on the band's name but their music is great.

There is a mix of some old and new tracks on the playlist. I also been listening a lot lately to the new CHROM album Peak and Decay. I have to admit I am not feeling the new Covenant album The Blinding Dark. There are some good tracks but just not enjoying it as much as Leaving Babylon. To be honest, I thought CHROM put out a more solid, cohesive album than Covenant.

Of course I had to include a track by Strvngers. If you haven't listened to their music, go do it now. Their album is soooo damn good. https://strvngersngp.bandcamp.com/album/strvngers

I have fallen back in love with some old faves like Cylab and Clan of Xymox. Overall, it is a nice mix of EBM, darkwave, goth, and synthpop. I hope my readers enjoy the mix as much as I do.

Comments

Popular Posts