Albums and Playlists I Am Currently Listening to

Albums:
















Playlists:







Now that the orange one has been sworn in, I had to rename my playlist to The Donald Trump Era. If he doesn't get impeached and removed from office in two years, this is going to be the longest four years ever. Because of Trump, my mood lately has been more reflective and somber hence I have been listening to my playlists that are much more mellow (i.e my singer/songwriters and chill out playlists). I am also listening to a lot of Tracy Chapman. Well her greatest hits album anyways. A lot of her lyrics reflects the mood of the country in the past 24-48 hours.

Recently listened to the new Austra album. I am liking it so far. I am sure it will grow on me the more I listen to it. Also heard the latest album by BT. I haven't listened to his music in ages. His album reminds me of early William Orbit. It has been four years and Blume's Autumn Rust remains one of my most played CDs. This album goes down as one of my all time favorite albums.

Comments

Popular Posts