Album of the Week: Nightmare by Nyxx

In case you have been living under a rock or in a cave, next month is Kilted Farmer Koncerts' show for Aesthetic Perfection featuring Solar Fake and Nyxx. While I am very excited to be seeing Aesthetic Perfection again and Solar Fake for the first time, I am especially stoked about seeing Nyxx. I have been listening to her EP Nightmares (which came out earlier of 2016) a lot lately. I would describe her music as dark pop or goth pop, either way I have been enjoying her music a lot since I first heard about her late last year. Nyxx's vocals reminds me a bit of Britney Spears. Her music is a bit more pop than what I tend to listen to but her dark lyrics helps give her music an edge that you can't find in today's pop music. Nyxx's music is slick and seductive, and the EP left me wanting to hear more from this promising artist.So go check her music out and her shows with Aesthetic Perfection and Solar Fake.



Comments

  1. I just found her i have to say that i tottaly agree with this, Nightmare is great song which reminds me lot of a Zombie girl...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts