Playlist of the Week

Last month, I deleted my Bangers Mix because I really wanted to start over it. I felt it was stagnant. I knew I would create a new version. Around the time I created my Americana and Country Music playlist, I created my new Bangers mix. Some of the songs were inspired by songs I would hear at Minnesota Lynx games in the Target Center. The mix ranges from past  to present music, new wave to hip hop music. I like this mix more so than the previous playlist. Music is more diverse and I have fun listening to it when I am out and about. 

Songs to Check Out:
"Burning" by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
"Immigrant Song" (Led Zeppelin cover) by Karen O., Atticus Ross, and Trent Reznor
"Cities in Dust" (Siouxsie and The Banshees cover) by Garbage
"Mandinka" by Sinead O' Connor

Comments

Popular Posts