Weekly Working From Home Playlist

Getting in my blog post early today because of my plans for this afternoon/evening.  I am going to see the Japanese rock band Band-Maid tonight and I am leaving in mid-afternoon because I am going to get a bite before the show, and I am doing the pre-show merch shopping since I got the VIP package.

Albums:
18 Fevers: Death Punk Disco

Anathematise: Bizarre Tales From the Past and the Present

Ayria: This is My Battle Cry

Band-Maid: 10th Anniversary Best Vol.1

Band-Maid: 10th Annversary Best Vol.2

Blackbraid: Blackbraid II

BLACKNAZARENE: ADMIRATION

BTS: BTS, The Best

Dummy Toys: War is Nightmare

Heilung: Futha

Maggie Tra: Very Vui

Onmyo-Za: Hado Myoo

Psy'Aviah: The Xenogamous Endeavour

Sinead O'Connor: Universal Mother

Sirenia: 1977

VNV Nation: Of Faith, Power, and Glory

White Lies: As I Try Not to Fall Apart

Playlists:
Bangers Mix

Americana and Country Mix

Classical Playlist

The Modern Sounds of Vietnam

Music I Found Through Unite Asia

Songs From Song Exploder

Comments

Popular Posts