Weekly Working From Home Playlist

I am going to the fair today so I decided to post my weekly playlist now instead of when I get home whenever that will be. A lot of the music is from last week but I have added some other albums to the list.

Albums:
Autumn: The Hating Tree

Band-Maid: 10th Anniversary Best Vol.1

Band-Maid: 10th Anniversary Best Vol.2

Blamhoney: Providence of Decadence

District105: Seasons in Decay

Ghost Cries: Deorum Festum

Kamelot: The Awakening

Krypteria: My Fatal Kiss

Lovebites: Judgement Day

Lush: Spooky (2023 remaster)

Maggie Tra: Very Vui

M.E.L.T: M.E.L.T

Mondtraume: Lovers, Sinners, and Liars

Piroshka: Brickbat

Tarja: Rocking Heels - Live at Metal Church

White Lies: Friends

Playlists:
My Favorite Symphonic Bands From Asia

2023 Playlist

My Top 25 Current Favorite Songs of 2023

Music I Found Through Unite Asia

The Modern Sounds of Vietnam

Comments

Popular Posts