My current musical obsession: Culture Kultur

A few days ago I went on my youtube home page and under the recommendations section, I saw a clip of Culture Kultur's cover of Joy Divsion's "Love Will Tear Us Apart". While it was a fine cover, I decided to check out their other songs. I think "Wonder" was the first original track I heard by the Spanish duo. Of course I fell in love with it. The more songs I heard by the group, the more I was hooked. Tonight I made a little playlist of their music.

MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

I hope that people will enjoy their songs as much as I do. Oh and today I couldn't help myself and ordered a copy of Spirit, the band's most recent album. LOL! I had listened to a few tracks off their album and totally dug what I had heard. I am such a music junkie.

Comments

Popular Posts