Static Image at Station 4 tonight with DoublePlusTen and as l of

My good friend Tracey Setterlund will be making his first live performance with his group Static Image at Station 4 in Saint Paul tonight. This is a huge deal for him and his bandmate Jesse (formerly of Souless Affection). Details can be found here on the Facebook event. I am excited. I really like what I have heard on  the cd I got from Tracey back in May. It will be interesting how his music will translate live. From what I know, he and Jesse has been rehearsing a lot with the help of Oni Sakti (of Shinto Records). I am confident their first live set will go over well. Of course I will take photos for my blog as well as The Twin Cities Underground FB page which will be uploaded sometime over the weekend. Hope to see a good number of people at the show.

Comments

Popular Posts